photos.woollypigs.com random snaps
Home | Log in | About | Archives | Links | RSS | Twitter | G+
Bicycles & Cycling | General & Random | Landscapes & Nature | People & Portraits | Travels & Touring | Urban & Cityscape
© 2011 woollypigs spaghetti

Spagatty, Spegtty … erm?

When I was a wee nipper I didn’t know how to say spaghetti. It took me a long time to figure out that I could just say pasta and be understood.

Tedious link

6 Comments

1. Posted April 13, 2011 at 14:45 | #

What a fantastic abstract! At first I thought that it is a detail of a flower… Love the arrangement, the lighting and narrow depth of field.
    Martina Egli recently posted..White Cherry BlossomMy Profile

2. Posted April 15, 2011 at 07:03 | #

At first sight it looks like a cool abstract picture. I never thought it was spaga..(sorry :o)) spaghetty. I like the deep shadow in the middle, changing to light on the outside. And I like the story :O)

3. Posted April 20, 2011 at 04:33 | #

I really love detailed texture-pictures, and this one is very cool! I think you should do photos for a whole cooking-book. I´d love to see the results, what you came up with!

4. Posted April 21, 2011 at 21:58 | #

Love this shot! Creative and love the vivid colors and contrast.
    M. Buchholz New Engl recently posted..Abandoned Mosca- ColoradoMy Profile

5. Posted July 5, 2011 at 14:57 | #

Génial cet effet ! Les couleurs et la profondeur de champ sont superbes !

6. Posted October 21, 2011 at 11:08 | #

Great shot, really love the composition and, of course, the lines. :)
    Thanks for your comment. Will keep an eye on your site.
    Marcorama recently posted..Heartbeat Circuit dag: Yellow Lotus ready to goMy Profile